Native Instruments Kontakt AX73 Sample Library project

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are developing an AX73 Sample Library instrument for Kontakt and are looking for beta testers.

To join the Beta testers list subscribe to this list here: https://mailchi.mp/martinic/ax73-sample-library-project

Interesting. May I ask you why you are doing a sample library instrument of your already excellent software emulation?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:50 pm Interesting. May I ask you why you are doing a sample library instrument of your already excellent software emulation?
We want to promote the AX73 to the Kontakt community, and of course, if you want to get more dynamic, you still need the software emulation :wink: This Kontakt version only contains 32 presets, 600+ would be too much.

Ah I see. Yeah it's a bit surprising how seldom one hears about the Martinic AX73. It's an absolutely excellent plugin. I highly enjoy it.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

What an unusual way to promote a synthesiser. Is this going to be a freebie?

May I suggest that you also make a version that works on a free sample player software like decent sampler or Halion SE.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:56 am What an unusual way to promote a synthesiser. Is this going to be a freebie?

May I suggest that you also make a version that works on a free sample player software like decent sampler or Halion SE.
We are exploring the Sample player world. It will be a paid version with a very low-priced exclusive introduction deal via a major Kontakt Library reseller.

What do you think are the biggest/best decent sampler and Halion SE resellers?

Return to “Instruments”