I accidentally deleted the settings icon from my home screen. How can I get it back?

I

iMore Question

I accidentally deleted the "settings" icon from home screen.

I can still access settings through spotlight search but want to have the icon appear on my home screen.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I accidentally deleted the "settings" icon from home screen.

When you look at it in spotlight, it should tell you at the right side of the screen what folder it might be in... go to that folder, and move it to the home screen if that's where you want it... the Settings icon can't be deleted... just moved to a folder.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It's either in a folder as stated above or on another screen page.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Taiwo Ogunmekan

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site

I accidentally deleted the Google logo in front of my homescreen how do i put it back pls.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Are you sure it's deleted? Did you check all the folders?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
To clarify, when you go to the App Store and look for the Google App, if it says OPEN next to it, that it's on your phone, and most like hiding in one of your folders. If there is a cloud with an arrow symbol next to it, that tells you that you did delete it, and by tapping the cloud symbol, it will reinstall!

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Go into spotlight search and
type settings. It will show you where it's located.

Barry Leaver

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
Lost icons

I was deleting my history and my I lost my front page and also my working icons. It updated my front page to Microsoft Launcher and deleted my front page and all of my icons could you help me get them back?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lost icons

I was deleting my history and my I lost my front page and also my working icons. It updated my front page to Microsoft Launcher and deleted my front page and all of my icons could you help me get them back?

What history were you deleting? Front page? You mean home screen? What are your "working icons"? Can you be more specific in what you did and are trying to do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost