Paphiopedilum Memoria Larry Heuer ( malipoense x emersonii )

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandacee

Reaction score
Paphiopedilum Memoria Larry Heuer ( malipoense x emersonii )

Larry_hueur1.jpg

Larry_hueur2.jpg

Wow!! So beautiful!! I love the leaves on these plants too...any chance of getting a plant pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also picture in regular light? Thanks

I do not know what is a regular light because you can take a picture of a hundred differents ways. I took it in daylight ; the light from a window.

Larry_hueur3.jpg

Thank you so much! That sure is a pot-full!!! Mine is still a single growth that I'm hoping will bloom soon. The leaves on mine are more wavy and speckled, maybe more like the malipoense side. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent blooming!!! It looks perfect. It is a pretty good size plant, is it throwing another spike? On the underside of the leaves on mine are speckled as well

Excellent blooming!!! It looks perfect. It is a pretty good size plant, is it throwing another spike? On the underside of the leaves on mine are speckled as well

Two flower spikes with one flower each !

That is a pot full! I find crosses using emersonii so slow to grow! Fantastic flowers on this true MLH

j'adooooooooooooooooooooore! André
rappelle moi de te confier mes nouveaux croisements pour April 2016 to bloom next year please, good fellow ;)

Latest posts

Back