Paphiopedilum Johanna Burkhardt (roth x adductum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

rothadductum2015.jpg

Big happy plant. I don't think this image does it justice. It looks bigger IRL.

wow that is fantastic! great petal width and stance. very full flowers. what a winner!

are there any clonal names for the parents listed on the tag?

That is such a gorgeous plant it doesn't look real. Never seen or heard of any for sale in Europe -- but must try and get one of these beauties.

Ed

That is such a gorgeous plant it doesn't look real. Never seen or heard of any for sale in Europe -- but must try and get one of these beauties.

Ed

For the right price I might sell it.. or a division of it :)

forgot to mention the flower substance so it has it all--color, form/stance, substance, and decent flower count (bet it might get more someday). wish it could have the pouch fully saturated (probably impossible for this cross) and wider petals at the ends but it is still awesome.

i would NOT divide and risk any harm to that plant by cutting the rhizome. divide it when a piece naturally falls off.

Gorgeous! How do you get 2 growths blooming at once? Were these 2 growths from an older fan?

Usually two growths of the same size on the same plant flower at the same time. And yes, they come from the same older fan.

Latest posts

Back