Paphiopedilum helenae in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
Small but very nice...

1IMG_1063.jpg

That's what I hoped to see one time: a picture of helenae in situ.
Now you made it true. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for sharing!
This is great!

By the way, I do see some variations in the amount and distribution of the brown coloring near the lower center of the dorsal sepals on them.
After all, there are all the same species. :)

They are sitting on the rock surface with little debris. canhii,henryanum, charlesworthii, emersonii...this sort of things grow like that.

The brachy pictures I've seen seemed to be more or less buried deeper inside moss, dirt, or small rock piecese/inside crevice.

Wonderful....thank you for posting! Do you have any more photos; but, from a bit further back so that we can see more of the surrounding habitat? It'd be great if you could also post photos like that. Thanks very much!!

I'll answers one by one latter, just a photo of whole view

1IMG_1233.jpg

Great! but Canh has said before that he avoids posting such pictures for good reasons, which is giving clues to potential poachers.

Beautiful, wonderful, splendid, marvelous .... It exist not enough words to describe the wild nature beauty. Congratulations also for your work which let us
be aware that these beauties still exists.

It's vertical rock crevice living environment looks desolate, very interesting how they live, there must be an abundant of rich runoff that washes down that rock

Back