Paph wilhelminae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
First bloom seedling from QF.

Paph%20wilhelminae2_zpsksphveyf.jpg

Paph%20wilhelminae1_zpsujbpkxb8.jpg

Paph%20wilhelminae3_zps3hs5salr.jpg

Does the tag actually say it is wilhelminae??
I have two from QF, but the tag says a lot of things like gardineri, glanduliferum, one more that I forgot.

I can't exactly tell which is which, but the flower looked like this.

I'd like to know if it is wilhelminae, I saw one that sarkowsky had and it had a pointed pouch. your lone soldier blooming is nice!!

Does the tag actually say it is wilhelminae??
I have two from QF, but the tag says a lot of things like gardineri, glanduliferum, one more that I forgot.

I can't exactly tell which is which, but the flower looked like this.

I'd like to know if it is wilhelminae, I saw one that sarkowsky had and it had a pointed pouch. your lone soldier blooming is nice!!

It does now. I don't like the name gardneri and prefer wilhelminae. They're one in the same IMPO.

Looks cute. I wonder if QF is mass producing these? I've got a tiny little seedling that was given to me as a gift (it needed some TLC and is still on the verge of expiration), but it would be nice to know that there are some readily available plants out there.

Looks cute. I wonder if QF is mass producing these? I've got a tiny little seedling that was given to me as a gift (it needed some TLC and is still on the verge of expiration), but it would be nice to know that there are some readily available plants out there.
They definitely had a supply of them. At the time I bought 6 plants, sold one and gave one away to Justin last fall when I paid him a visit. Which he should be posting his plant so with 2 flowers

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That looks far bigger then my blooming plant. I might have to ask for it back!! :) :D

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Both are very nice! Mine just finished blooming with 2 flowers. It's a great little multi-floral. I've seen it with as many as 3 blooms per stem; but, I've personally never been able to get more than 2. Still, they're very cool to see....well worth the bench space!

I'm not sure Peter.

John, I bought 1/2 doz from OZ back in the 90's and 2 plants managed to bloom with 3. Maybe and that's a big maybe if the plants get large enough 3 flowers might be the norm.

Back