Paph (King Charles 'Top Gun' x Ruby Voodoo 'Double Dark')

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow~ looks like the force is with this flower! lol
How long has it been open?

I thought about getting some, but then I've had quite a few Maudiae vini x charlesworthii hybrids in the past, all of which had twisted dorsal eventually.

I thought that having some complex blood in it might help and so I asked John about it. He said the dorsal eventually reflex.

I'm sure some clones will have flat dorsal.

This makes me really tempted.
Please keep us updated in about a week or two.
In the meantime, sign me up on the waiting list for a division of this.

Wow~ looks like the force is with this flower! lol
How long has it been open?

I thought about getting some, but then I've had quite a few Maudiae vini x charlesworthii hybrids in the past, all of which had twisted dorsal eventually.

I thought that having some complex blood in it might help and so I asked John about it. He said the dorsal eventually reflex.

I'm sure some clones will have flat dorsal.

This makes me really tempted.
Please keep us updated in about a week or two.
In the meantime, sign me up on the waiting list for a division of this.

It's been open 2 days. Will report back on the how well the dorsal shape holds up.

It's been open 2 days. Will report back on the how well the dorsal shape holds up.

Ok. That's very new, then.
It will be very interesting to see what happens.

The charlie hybrids I had all opened up to completely perfect shape in the very beginning, but that shape last for about a couple of days before the dorsal started to dance around. :p

Keep us posted.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back