• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pentax K5ii DSLR & an Olympus C5050 camera

moresnowdays

Gold Member
These are older, but still great cameras. If you want a inexpensive way to start learning photography, these are ideal because you can use auto or manual settings. The Pentax K5ii and the Tamron 17-55mm lens are both highly regarded, allot of bang for the buck here! Look a couple replies down further here for it.

Practically New - Olympus C7070, B-HLD20 External battery grip, WCON-07C telephoto lens, and FL20 flash. Asking SOLD shipped CONUS. Everything is boxed and comes with all accessories that originally were with the kit. This is another unique, "built like a tank" system from the vaunted Olympus Camedia series.

Kit includes the following items:
-Olympus C7070 Magnesium bodied camera (with Schott glass LCD protector).
-Olympus B-HLD20 external battery grip (takes 2 BLM-1 batteries - included).
-Olympus CLA-7 Conversion Lens Adapter.
-Olympus WCON-07C Conversion lens
-Olympus FL-20 external flash

All manuals, cables, charger, camera strap, and 2 BLM-1 batteries.

Also included - a 40.5 MM to 52 MM step up ring and a 52 MM lens hood (see photo). It has the standard lens hood - however, with the step-up ring and hood assembly above, it insures good protection from stray light.

1o751oll.jpg

Er4O51fl.jpg

reivVIJl.jpg

c04sO2ol.jpg

2GXVUWFl.jpg

I also have available an Olympus C-5050 in great condition as well. This is a fun compact camera with a magnesium body, fast high end f1.8 lens and the convenience of AA batteries for easily availability when traveling. One of my favorite all around cameras. Had to do the battery door tab repair on this one, typical for these. Asking $40 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Up for offer is my gently used Pentax K5ii DSLR camera and Tamron 17-50 f2.8 lens. It is in really nice condition, from a clean/non-smoking home. No issues, everything works as it should. The lens and camera show very little wear. One minor scuff mark on the right side of camera pictured below. This is high end magnesium frame, weather proof, 16 megapixel camera body with shake reduction for sharper images when hand holding the camera. The lens is a wide f2.8 aperture, letting in lots of light. Not the cheap kit lens most come with. This is a great camera, anyone looking to get into photography will not be disappointed. I believe I have the original boxes, will have to look. Comes with original accessories, battery, and few extra batteries. Asking $425 via PayPal, or Venmo, Shipped CONUS.
MY52Jl8.jpg

XhTWrto.jpg

sVnFhbI.jpg

m0lEziQ.jpg

L9V7vDu.jpg

Yz4sy5p.jpg

82SfToC.jpg

twkQC2b.jpg

FfEAMMM.jpg

Back