Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hpc 1350 all in one

Hello. You may have already noticed that this is in the category, a product that I do not own. It is not true. I own this product, but for some reason, cannot register it on HP Dashboard. I was unable to find the serial number, so I connected it to a computer and opened up HP. HP print and scan doctor Once it was loaded I went into the advanced printer information, and I saw the serial number Since I couldn't copy it, I manually typed it. And yes, I definitely wears 100% share that it was the same serial number. But when I put it into HP virtual assistant, it says that it's not A valid serial number But when I put it into the HP register page, it says that an error occurred. And try again later, I'm going to provide you of some images and. And the serial number I have and Put into all the Adding new device and HP virtual assistant The serial number is: [Personal Information Removed] I am going to provide you with some pictures that this is what it's saying. Sorry for the whole thing in the pictures. I don't know how to get rid of it. I've not tried restarting my computer. I'm pretty sure that I'll fix it. But, yeah, I'm sorry. I hope you can help me diagnose this issue and fix it. Thank you for reading.image_2023-09-30_225749458.pngScreenshot 2023-09-30 225816.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.