Dreaming of HD Era San Fierro

Blue

NDB55kA.png

Preety simple. This topic isn´t more or less but a topic of dicussion of what San Fierro could be like in the HD Era world.

You can either do it by images, maps, words, etc, and this topic will basically be dedicated to this subject.

Please follow the rules:

No spam; No stupid jokes; No fights over others opinions.

Anyways, in my, opinion for now, an HD San Fierro would be something like in Driver San Francisco, and if you don´t know what I mean (most likely you do know), take a look:

5588410745d0b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

15664141209222-sf-map.jpg

Edited by Juan 16

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

HD San Fierro would awesome, especially in the 1970's!

I totally agree :) Driver San Francisco would totally gave that 70´s cop show vibe, even tho it was in 2011 :p

• Like 1

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

I would love a game set in San Fierro in the 70s (and maybe also Las Venturas on the other side of the map,with some towns between the cities,I liked having multiple cities on one map).

If it would be set in present,I´m interested what happened to AOD between GTA CW and GTA 5.In GTA TLAD they were said to be from San Fierro,but in GTA 5 The Lost MC is present in at least a part of San Andreas,and one TLMC biker says that AOD are finished and are now just a myth.I wonder is it possible that TLMC grew so powerful that they wiped out AOD or did they just take over part of San Andreas around Los Santos?

Edited by LeopardGecko

LibertyViceSantos555

I would love a game set in San Fierro in the 70s (and maybe also Las Venturas on the other side of the map,with some towns between the cities,I liked having multiple cities on one map).

If it would be set in present,I´m interested what happened to AOD between GTA CW and GTA 5.In GTA TLAD they were said to be from San Fierro,but in GTA 5 The Lost MC is present in at least a part of San Andreas,and one TLMC biker says that AOD are finished and are now just a myth.I wonder is it possible that TLMC grew so powerful that they wiped out AOD or did they just take over part of San Andreas around Los Santos?

Actually The Angels of Death are actually from San Fierro. The Lost are from Vietnam.

The Lost are from Vietnam.

Vietnam? Wasn´t that the Da Nang Boys? The Lost is supposed to be an american biker gang :p I think so.

zS4WY.jpg

This is a good concept for San Fierro HD Era :D What do you think?

Edited by Juan 16

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

I would welcome a Northern San Andreas setting based on San Francisco and surrounding countryside. It must be set in an interesting era with exciting themes other than modern times.

Edited by FiS!!HeR

I would love a game set in San Fierro in the 70s (and maybe also Las Venturas on the other side of the map,with some towns between the cities,I liked having multiple cities on one map)

As much as I like two cities in one map, I still don't like how people shove Las Venturas into the (HD) State of San Andreas. Vegas is in Nevada, not N. California. Presumably basic US geography is similar to real life, so Venturas and Fierro shouldn't be in the same state. Now, if R* were to pull of a RDR again and feature two states in the same game......now that's what would be cool. Awesome, but probably impossible. I'd be happy with a detailed, alive SF and surrounding countryside

I would love a game set in San Fierro in the 70s (and maybe also Las Venturas on the other side of the map,with some towns between the cities,I liked having multiple cities on one map)

As much as I like two cities in one map, I still don't like how people shove Las Venturas into the (HD) State of San Andreas. Vegas is in Nevada, not N. California. Presumably basic US geography is similar to real life, so Venturas and Fierro shouldn't be in the same state. Now, if R* were to pull of a RDR again and feature two states in the same game......now that's what would be cool. Awesome, but probably impossible. I'd be happy with a detailed, alive SF and surrounding countryside

I know San Francisco and Las Vegas are actually in different states,but R* already put San Fierro and Las Venturas in the same state in GTA SA.While HD universe is supposed to be different from 3D universe,recently even R* themselves seems to ignore it (GTA SA gangs like Families,Ballas,Vagos and Aztecas appearing in GTA 5),so I guess they could put Las Venturas in San Andreas again.

Edited by LeopardGecko

I know San Francisco and Las Vegas are actually in different states,but R* already put San Fierro and Las Venturas in the same state in GTA SA.While HD universe is supposed to be different from 3D universe,recently even R* themselves seems to ignore it (GTA SA gangs like Families,Ballas,Vagos and Aztecas appearing in GTA 5),so I guess they could put Las Venturas in San Andreas again.Hmmmmm, pherhaps in the same state, yep, but in different counties, like for example, tl Venturas there should be Robada State or something like that... But well, I'd like to know how SF should be. Bigger, with more feautures, wow! And the possibility to go on a trolley or even rob one, dang! The perfect GTA. If its modern stuff, it has to give the 70's Frisco vibe.

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube

I know San Francisco and Las Vegas are actually in different states,but R* already put San Fierro and Las Venturas in the same state in GTA SA.While HD universe is supposed to be different from 3D universe,recently even R* themselves seems to ignore it (GTA SA gangs like Families,Ballas,Vagos and Aztecas appearing in GTA 5),so I guess they could put Las Venturas in San Andreas again.

I think that the gangs in LS are just nods to the original San Andreas. After all, there are fairly few parallels between V's SA and San Andreas'.......um, SA outside of gangs and a few place names. I think the HD Universe is more 'realistic' than the 3-D Universe in terms of city layout etc. I mean, look at the original Liberty City and the HD New Liberty City. Completely different, HD more like NYC than 3D, same with HD LS and 3D LS.

I think that the gangs in LS are just nods to the original San Andreas. After all, there are fairly few parallels between V's SA and San Andreas'.......um, SA outside of gangs and a few place names. I think the HD Universe is more 'realistic' than the 3-D Universe in terms of city layout etc. I mean, look at the original Liberty City and the HD New Liberty City. Completely different, HD more like NYC than 3D, same with HD LS and 3D LS. Couldn't say better myself!

U3sToZl.png

My Mods | YouTube