San Fierro/ North San Andreas [HD Remake]

Pankypops

First of all, if this topic is in the wrong section, could it get moved to the correct one?

So yeah, I'm working on a map of the North San Andreas and here's my progress. Comment and gimme some ideas so I can improve it. And please no hate. :)

T5yE390.jpg

I chose this city because I felt that it was an overall neglected and the city had the least amount of glamour in GTA-SA.

P.S: Yeah, the image is damn big. xD

Edited by Pankaj Sarnaik
  • Like 4

^for a first time it looks good,but i would say you should make it more like a triangle it will fit the Northern-direction but that just my opinion.

• Like 1

^for a first time it looks good,but i would say you should make it more like a triangle it will fit the Northern-direction but that just my opinion.

Had thought of it first, but then I wouldn't be able the fit the Farm Plains and the Sierra Nevada range. I intend to extend the mountains to the north of SF in a curve, where the Gant Bridge will meet it, near Bayside town (Using GTA-SA names :D )

It looks really nice.

gtafisg_elf.png?ex=66302793&is=661db293&

Not too bad actually. Looking forward to Rockstar eventually giving us SF/Oakland/Northern SA (hopefully in the 70's) some time in the future. Hopefully next installment, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

Here we go, managed to get definite borders for the map. Gonna work on the tiny details now.

T5yE390.jpg

Looks cool,but I would put less mountains,there is too many of them in current GTA 5 map already.For new maps,we need stuff that GTA 5 map doesn´t have already like larger forests,grasslands,small towns and deserts(the last one in Las Venturas map concept).

Edited by LeopardGecko

You used parts of Gifbrah's map, don't you? Anyways, not bad but the shape should be similar to V's map IMO.

Looks cool,but I would put less mountains,there is too many of them in current GTA 5 map already.For new maps,we need stuff that GTA 5 map doesn´t have already like larger forests,grasslands,small towns and deserts(the last one in Las Venturas map concept).

I did add forests, the green patches. And north SA doesn't have a desert.

You used parts of Gifbrah's map, don't you? Anyways, not bad but the shape should be similar to V's map IMO.

The East edge, yeah.

I know,I meant if you do a Las Venturas map,then add a large desert.

I know,I meant if you do a Las Venturas map,then add a large desert.

I'm thinking of adding a LV desert (Since R* mentioned having multiple cities in the next game). Problem is, having a desert island in the middle of the ocean is a bit odd, so I'll get around that. You guys could help me with some tips?

Edited by Pankaj Sarnaik