Sony Xperia X [F5122] Dual SIM, 64GB, Lime Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Gorgeous Lime Green Xperia X. This is the international Dual SIM model. (Dual SIM or SIM + microSD adaptive tray.) That means it has double the internal storage of the other variants (64GB vs 32) and unlike the US model, the fingerprint reader is active.

• 5.0" 1080p IPS LCD display, Triluminos and X-Reality Engine enhanced
  • Up to date w/ Android Nougat 7.1.1
  • World Traveler w/dual SIM slots and LTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/26/28/38/39/40/41
  • Snapdragon 650 hexa core
  • 64GB internal storage, 3GB RAM, sd card reader
  • Dual SIM or Single SIM + sd card (adaptive tray)
  • 23MP rear camera, 13MP ffc, Sony exclusive camera features
  • Stereo speakers
  • WiFi a/b/g/n/ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, NFC
  • Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
  • microUSB 2.0, Quick Charge, OTG
  • 2620 mAh battery

Price: $260 USD includes shipping to US address (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory unlocked for any GSM

Condition: Fine

Includes: Xperia X Dual SIM, original box and documents, factory charger and cable, Sony headphones (unused). The OEM supplied charger is UK configured so a US/Canada adapter is also included.

Item Location: Springfield, MO

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Mail (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Payment Options: PayPal Gift (outside the US will require 3.5% surcharge to cover seller fees from PayPal, US buyers who insist on PayPal Goods will also include 3.5% surcharge)

Additional Info: I am offering this for more on Swappa and eBay. It is discounted here as a courtesy to this community and to reflect the fact that with PayPal gift I can sell it fee-free. Also, unlike those sites I am willing to ship it across national borders for AC members...

NOTE: THIS DEVICE WAS TREATED WITH QMADIX LIQUID GLASS. Liquid Glass provides 9H hardness, scratch/shatter resistance, antibacterial and anti-fingerprint (a $45 treatment). At least 9 months left on the coating effectiveness. Front glass and camera lens were treated.

NOTE: this is the International dual SIM model so it has twice the internal storage of the other variants (64GB vs 32) and unlike the US version the Fingerprint reader is active. The fingerprint reader is in the power button and is lightning fast and highly accurate.

Photos:

DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Final price?

Well considering the listing is less than 24 hours old...

Considering the phone retails for around $335 USD...

Considering I only used it gently for about 2 months...

Considering the $45 USD application of Liquid Glass...

Considering it ships free to a US address at MY expense and I would deduct that value from overseas shipping cost...

I'm standing pat on the $260. Seems a very fair price.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still available.

And to answer a frequent question... Yes this phone is 100% compatible with all US GSM networks for all data speeds.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Take a closer look, bump...

asset.php

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Final Offer: $240 USD

PayPal Gift (outside the US will require 3.5% surcharge to cover seller fees from PayPal, US buyers who insist on PayPal Goods will also include 3.5% surcharge)

Free USPS Priority Mail (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method). For international shipping I will deduct the value of USPS Priority from your final total...

Good through Monday evening (my time) and then I will close it down here and rely on Swapp/eBay to sell it for much more.

NO TRADES.
I have spent a lot on tech in the last few months and need to reduce my device count and recoup a bit of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames