Motionlaps 4 waypoints possible ?
550 3 2021-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2u7v0Lnt91lY
lvl.1

Germany

Hello on the DJI page (Technical Information -> Camera -> Motionlapse) you can read that with a motionlapse up to 4 waypoints are possible.
But I can only create 2 waypoints even with the latest firmware.
How does this look like with you ?
https://www.dji.com/de/pocket-2/specs
Greetings Daniel
2021-08-27 17_25_39-DJI Pocket 2 - Technische Daten - DJI.png
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once you access the Motionlapse option onto your DJI Pocket 2 screen, swipe to the right for you to see the option, and kindly please try to choose "Custom Motion" and from there you can set your desire motion for your Motionlapse video. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support!  
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_2u7v0Lnt91lY
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 22:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once you access the Motionlapse option onto your DJI Pocket 2 screen, swipe to the right for you to see the option, and kindly please try to choose "Custom Motion" and from there you can set your desire motion for your Motionlapse video. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support!

Hello, where I find the custom motionlapse is clear to me, they should look once how many waypoints you can set in the camera and compare this with the technical specifications.
Then they will come to the fact that in the camera only 2 waypoints are possible, but in the technical specifications are 4.
please have a look at this.

Greetings Daniel
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_2u7v0Lnt91lY Posted at 8-29 02:02
Hello, where I find the custom motionlapse is clear to me, they should look once how many waypoints you can set in the camera and compare this with the technical specifications.
Then they will come to the fact that in the camera only 2 waypoints are possible, but in the technical specifications are 4.
please have a look at this.

Thank you for your response. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules